1. For those who want to make a true journey of faith and celebrate life, the most important thing is to let oneself be loved by God; letting yourself be loved by him with that trust that becomes more and more a true trust in him: “Lord I trust you and I entrust myself to you. Transform me into your love; take me as I am and do as you want! ”
2. The conviction of the preciousness of each person in the eyes of God. Let us make our own the sentiments expressed in two psalms:
“It is you who created my entrails and you have woven me into my mother’s breast. I praise you because you have made me a prodigy; your works are wonderful, my soul fully recognizes them “(Ps 139,13-14). “O Lord, our God, how great your name is over the whole earth: your magnificence rises above the heavens … When I look at your skies, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars that you have fixed, what is the man because you remember him, the son of man to care for him? You really did it little less than a god, you crowned him with glory and honor … O Lord, our God, how great is your name over all the earth! (Psalm 8).
Saint Augustine’s expression is very beautiful: “Amandomi, Dio I create; creating me made me lovable “.
3. Life is and is celebrated only in the context of different relationships: with God, with ourselves, with others and with creation; in fact in the isolation you die. The example of Christ in his relationship with the Father and with himself, in his relationships with humanity as a whole and with creation, is extremely important:
“I am in the Father and the Father is in me” (Jn 14:11). – “As the Father loved me, I too loved you. Remain in my love “(Jn 15: 9). – “Look at the birds of the air: they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them “(Jn 6:26)
4. That God who calls us to live with faith and enthusiasm also gives us the energy to respond to this call: “God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but of fortitude, charity and prudence” (2 Tim 1 , 7).
5. Every person, man or woman, has his own history and responsibility. This belief helps us a lot to overcome the tendency to victimization that seems widespread in our world today. How many people have gone from illusion to delusion and have they paralyzed in it, without listening to the voice of the call to dedication? I don’t answer this question and I don’t judge anyone, because in a person’s life situations that are difficult to manage can arise; but I am convinced that it is only in the context of the dedication that a person overcomes victimhood; it is only in the dedication that a person writes his own story, and writes it in a creative and responsible way.
6. The importance of having a personal experience of the realities of faith, deep in our hearts, remembering the following truth: the most beautiful and important experiences are not in the context of what our senses can control, but are in the our intimate.
The holy Presence of God in our lives, in every moment, is a truth of faith, which can be experienced by each of us.
Some feel it at all times, others only a few times: the important thing is to know that God is always here, with us, and that only we can distance ourselves from Him and not feel it closer to us and in us!
And thus living, our time is enriched and sanctified at every moment by God, and His Holy Spirit guides our steps always, despite our weaknesses and falls.
May the Lord always sanctify our whole life time!